Tuesday, June 29, 2004

second left turn and?

haha...dyou know waving your middle finner on the roads would cost u a grand?..haha..fun day at kaki bukit circuit driving as usual..my theory instructor my azahar is a laugh..and the awkward driving instructor takes to me a fair bit. reversing thru the s course successfully without help or getting berated was a highlight. recently some friends have drifted, some friends have gotten closer, but what interests me greatly is how little people actually know or care about how their actions diectly affect others. think carefully if you've treated a friend in a way another friend treated u and u didnt like it too much. probably did it before yea?..anyway...by the time you're done figuring that part out, you probably deserve a treat..so heres my dear ocs buddy sulaiman in his cartoon glory. ..enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger