Thursday, June 30, 2005

om yom om yom

been having a short temper lately.
very quickly ticked off at very little things.
esp females.
try not to come too close.

sis gave me some "working" life advice last night.
cant take it. cos its the same stuff i've been getting for awhile now.
if im wrong. god help me.
but i'd like to live my life the way i deem fit thank you.
maybe if i dont take so much advice or nonsense. i'd give myself a chance to be successful.
besides, society, i believe will propagate and generate its own kind of human to run its machines.
and im not particularly keen on that.

being young and idealistic is my strength. not my weakness.
being rash and immature is what i must watch out for.
im not a statistic. i take them into consideration. and use them to HELP.
if i let statistics alone dissuade me, i might as well be a hermit.

let noone stop me but myself.
let noone blame total failure on anyone but myself
cos, thats how i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger