Saturday, August 13, 2005

healthy family drink

today was a delightfully bloggable day. it was a good day. i must say

first i went to school from 10-12. intro to life for the next 3 years began. how terribly exciting i must say. working with people.. stress and shit. checking out the girls in lecture didnt go to well. i think if i dont get attached soon. i might forget. its been very long. and not say im not looking k. but i guess those i saw today dont exactly float my boat. sounds familiar?.

then i went sailing. either maxi was having a bad day or i was having a really really good one.
i kicked his 80kg butt so bad he went back early cos it was wasting his time. so out there alone. i went upwind, did 50 quality tacks. and went back downwind practising my gybes.. wind god was shining on me today. blew perfectly for me. 10-12 knots i'd say.
then came the most beautiful part. when i was sailing on starboard tack straight out, suddenly the clouds parted, and this beautiful beam of sunlight shot straight at my sail, illuminating it, making it stand out from the rest of the sea. it made me feel very special, like god was shining on me himself. wow. suddenly i felt strength resonate in my legs again. i dont mind sailing again for another moment like this. as the wind picked up, i stopped practising tacks and decided it was better to work on my boat speed and fitness, which come hand in hand. i tried very hard to torque the boat over the waves, to steer the boat up the crest of the wave, and surf down the top of it, not losing any speed by crashing into any waves.

after doing all that i was damn tired i could barely do gym, so i squeezed 32 mfs outta my body before i felt my abs muscles getting injured again. so i stopped and cycled home.

went to zouk cos i got free tix all around.. funny part is, i wore the cocaine tshirt my sis bought for me, so the bouncer didnt let me in1 ahaha. cock right. so i went home, not too keen on going in anyways, the guys probably dancing now, but im happy where i am. having cabbed back, with the most hilarious hokkien taxi driver ever. he was so horny. kept talking about girls nowadays and in the past. i tried to keep up with his constant babble. and laughed out loud when he suggested putting a firehose into the private parts and blasting it with water to flush out all the AIDS she might potentially have. it was really funny. no harm to you girls reading this tho. it was all joke. the lack of knowledge about AIDS is really appaling i must say, with the older population.

so here i am. sitting down on my desk. with no living soul in my house. the other two living beings are the hammies. which are. TOO cute in my opinion.
secretly happy. wishing for life to continue this way.=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger