Thursday, September 22, 2005

at the end of my stick

okay i really have to say this.

im really sick of listening to girls tell me bout how sad/confused they are about EVERYTHING.
but before u think im some heartless creep.
try to look at it this way: if someone told u the same thing everyday, wouldnt u get sick of it??

im torn between being a good listener, and a friend. and saying whats in my head. cos what i wanna say sometimes, is quite bastard. maybe i was born that way.

but what u need to hear, is something u dont wanna hear.

if u have reached the stage of sadness and confusion yes definitely.

and naturally, i tend to give advice, with the impresseion that i can make a difference. oh boy. girls in confusion dont take advice well at all. they shut everything out like when guys watch soccer. even if its clear as day they wont take your advice. from my side of the court it seems like its im being nice and helpful, but it sure feels like running into a wall. and again. and again.
today i feel like i ran into wall until my forehead cracked open so i must say this.

no girl in particular tells me such stuff everyday, but somehow everyday theres one. minimum one. so every single female i know is to blame.

conclusion is: girls, gimme an issue i can solve, or least make u feel better. listening adds to my emotional baggage, which, altho lately has been light, is soon gonna require extra payment for this plane to fly.

probably why i like marcia cross, shes got that look like she wont say a word to me when somethings wrong, and expect me to know. and i, in turn would have already known.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger