Tuesday, October 25, 2005

House.

House and Lt horacio Caine are my latest tv show heroes.
the scriptwrites spare no effort in glamourising their roles.
and rightly so, they deliver with stunning lines and cool attitudes.

currently sitting on my $300 mousepad.
its got me name written on it. and a stamp. and my address!
actually my mousepad is a letter, with a cheque innit.

greg i told u this before. certain people piss me off.
and then become so much nicer, than piss me off again. repeat process many times
and you're gonna feel how irritating it is.
its the fine line between being close friends and having your own space.
if im your close friend and i give u your space, meanwhile treat me like a friend.

on a better note: my group did well for the m&o video, gives me confidence for the other stuff as well.=]

i shall not dwell on the past. but today i just can help but agree with what nikki said bout my taste.

cai(as usual): i think XXXXX is the hottest girl in school.
duck(without missing a beat): YOU PA JIAO AH.
cai: ... ...

ok somewhere along my 21 year vacation on earth, being wired to look at girls wearing happy skirts and programmed to view them as a platform for procreation of my genetic makeup,

i think i'm beginning to like ugly girls.
i mean, hot girls are great. but i seem to like the ugly ones.
they have shitloads more of character anyway.
probably stored within their lipids.
and speaking of which, i can safely say i like fat girls.
ok not saying olinda cho kinda fat.
(sidetrack:i did speak to olinda at zouk in my semi drunk state telling her i think she's hot. i said it cos i was semi drunk. and i think if you can lose so much weight and show everyone, might as well be a role model for others out there. she deserved the complement)
im just saying. skinny girls arent for me.

i dont wanna bang my good friend here. but jieying and sunwukong are seriously skinny like shit. i didnt say (like shit) frivolously. but because if i didnt say so, people will think skinny is a good thing. so im gonna say "FUCKING skinny like shit" maybe greg likes that kind.
i never had sex with these beanpoles before, but im pretty sure they look good for it, until you're actually doing it.... then you start thinking "maybe the skeleton at the doctors clinic would be a good hump"
haha okay thats overdoing it.
my point is, simple. if you're skinny, put on some weight. if you're fat, lose it.
my newborn wanna suck on titties, not the nipple. nipple i also have.
now got surgery can pump into my tits for baby to suck also.

thanks for the laugh ian greg and shaun today. zouk tmr anyone?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm late by many days...

but happy birthday cai!!!
you're now legal and old.
remembers... dating girls under 16 now is a felony for you.

-shu

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger