Sunday, October 09, 2005

REPORT.

right so me charles greg and shaun chilled at wine connection sipping wine and cheese and crackers. got my presents there which was really nice esp the KUNAI. the t-shirt i was wearing made me look kinda fat. so i changed into the super nice shirt the guys bought for me. i liked tt alot...
so then we headed to liquid where a crowd had gathered already. bloody hell was told we cant go in till it hits eleven. ??? and later when more people came in, they told me there wasnt any reservation. how pro.. everyone was there and no table. happiness..
the rest of the night was quite the usual clubbing. drinks. which was like flowing yday. and minimal dancing somewhat.. will leave the rest of the story to the pixels.

teg:thanks alot. i appreciate it alot. (this includes isaac)
smu: thanks for coming all. i more deep with u then nus.
nic: thanks for the debit card and the champagne.=p
liwen: where?
ren: hardcore clubber la you.
mandy: for watching over my ass. and showing me where the secret place is.
vj girls: thanks for the funky shirt. hope u guys had fun.
fiona: you're PRO.
lau: as usual two years in a row. im not drunk. and u awol. haha
supper girls: thanks for being so sporting all.
victor/sengwee/samuel: not bad eh. nice meeting u guys.

hope i didnt miss anybody.

okay anyway. today was almost as happening.
i'll be brief.
uknow all the alcohol sloshing around my system? now confirm gone already
slept at 5. woke at 1130. then i went training even tho there was no wind. so we did physical training instead. and that giba is mad sia. he made us(me sl maxi) cycle to SAFRA with car tyres tied to our seats dragging behind by a rope. OH MY GOD. it was damn tiring esp when he said use the HIGHEST gear. i cant feel my quads now and my back hurts. 3 sets of that and im gone. manyi only did one run and was gone. then we did 6 sets of pullups, and 5 sets of bench lifts.
drank so much water cos i lost alot of water too. after that we had some dota and battlefield and now here i am. gonna post the pics above as u've seen em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger