Thursday, November 10, 2005

game, set and match

played tennis today. mainly. I SHOULD BE STUDYING! SOBSOBSOB.

sorry dot if i took out my shit on you today. havent had exams for 2 years. dunno how to deal with em. i made wizard of oz jokes bout her!! im so evil i will go to hell next sem.

anyways, tennis was great. i played with my spare racket. the one which ALL my friends in jc bought for me. i remember all of you man!
me and mr wu beat vivek and the vietcong guy! woohoo

that equates to NUS undergrad punk and 60 year old man beating one 26 year old banker and another 45 year old nuclear scientist. first set 6-4 and we were but 5-3 in the second before the lights went off. with my old racket we beat the two hard hitters baby. haha
i live for this shit. first chris' friend said i looked like a jc student. thats 18 and legal baby! then they said i musta played tennis for school. wah..
next thing they say i look like brad pitt also lah. haha joking. brad pitt looks like me actually.

woohoo. night all. love the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger