Tuesday, December 13, 2005

tian yu di

kk. mr coach is pissing me off. tsktsk. luckily training will take a backseat to parties. once they leave for aus, it'll be back to normal.

tennis today was damn gay. one set rain. one set rain. haha. i also realised that if the players arent so good, my partner usually plays better cos he's confident. of himself of course. haha. bloody rain tho.

k overtly things are going well. but i wont deny that the interior is crumbling. not me, but the fabric of my family. and since i have no one to share it with, i'll just try to deflect it and become stronger.

last point. im very disappointed with myself. i officially like ugly girls. how? i visited nicole chee's friendster twice so far and i enjoy it. though she's really not hot or anything. why? must be the theory above.
ahh... frivolity. girls who are 21 cant afford that. guys who are 21 can just. keep on going. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger