Monday, February 20, 2006

sundried on bamboo poles

heyyyyyy people.
i know i've been out of action for awhile...thanks for those who still pop by for a read even though u havent been getting one. think of all the times you clicked on my blog when u were bored. and all you saw were my fugly legs. SORRY ALL.
i've been a tad selfish and all.

i lost the selections to colin and vic for the asians which was really disappointing... considering i won the first two races. my sailing fell apart as the breeze came up. but i gotta keep on going, learning and improving and be a champ.. gotta train smarter from here. the regattas really help my learning and i make far too many mistakes to really have any sortof competitive edge in the field. that was the major disappointment.

birthdays: giba, liwen, eugene, greg, charles, mandy.
in chronological order. happy birthdays to you guys. 60,19,22,22,22 and 20=]
if i missed out yours please remind me here. dont need paiseh i will apologise and try to upgrade my hard disk in my head.

school: is good. this term break is really important to my grades this sem. so next few days please see that i study ok? also nice to my friends in school who give me rides(ian) and the friend whose room is always open for chilling and guitaring(you know who you are)=] bowling was quite fun on friday after school. my score was 66 and 165 for two games. giving me an average of. cb wheres my calculator? 115 haha.


on another note, this blog will not only just be a blog. but it will also act as a journal where i can reflect and ponder on which stage of my sailing career i am at, and when im a few years down i can see how much i've progressed and know chronologically how todays events have shaped who i am in future.
today the thing i learnt about myself is that im quite narcissistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger