Sunday, March 19, 2006

nutcase showcase

just a thought which breezed through my mind,

can all those people who come to this blog,(although are regularly disappointed) to read whatever stuff i have to say or update about myself, drop me a tag, or come up to me in school and say"hey i read your blog" hell even fonkytong reads this shit. tho probably not anymore.

i guess i'll start by showing you those urls on my favourites list. sorry wont show u the order. so its purely random.

dawn jasmine rebecca sueann jie hildra shulin joyce jingyu zhenfang nikki daphne lingyu wenchun colin tammy charkwa janice martin kaiwei isaac rockson nicole jill gabe and claire. not forgetting the newly revamped(plscheckitout) cyerpark@ www.isleptwithsanta.blogspot.com thanks shaun for prettyfying the thing over 10 hours yday

and blogs i read from links
huats vicky rachel navin jloo.

scary? hope u dont see your nick here.
girls blog alot more than guys add that to me being a major cheehong, thats why the ratio is like 99% girls 1% guys.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger