Saturday, April 15, 2006

this is getting stupid.

i just asked a friend not to talk to me anymore.
a friend friend lah. not acquaintance or some frivolous friend.

whats up with everyone ah. acting up cos its exams?




my socially active days are done. from here.
no longer weiguo the motherfucker who'd bend over to make the whole world happy.
if i like you, i might talk to you.
if i see no need to say anything, i wont.

"oh hey how have u been?"
ah fuck you lah. i dont give a shit honestly. you couldve had your head torn to pieces by a barbarian and i couldnt give a rats ass.

"hello"
and goodbye you lowlife scum



last point. please dont ever ask me who im blogging about. not now. not ever.
that threatens the existence of this blog. so if anyone asks me again i'd know you want my blog shut down. if u ask me if its you im blogging about, its probably you. cos your insecurities and suspicions would have given yourself enough reason to doubt your good behaviour.
so to you ms chua, hope its satisfactory.

you can cook the water under my feet for as long as you like.
but if u try to boil my feet for lunch, its gonna come kicking.
if however, u really wanna try. make sure my feet never come out of your pot.
sorry i spoilt the soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger