Monday, June 26, 2006

for my own memories.

i was just flipping thru my old msn conversations.
and there was this one with youjie.


and my nick was: grease lightning got stopped by citycab.


remember turning out of carpark behind HSS lib and colliding into a cab. or vice versa actually.
poor kelvin. i dont wanna forget that moment. that feeling. of time stopping.
and this post should help immortalise it.



something tells me. when i look back at this blog when im 50, i will cry
and i will realise, that what i put in here, is the stuff which i want to carry along with me for life.
not the tragedies. but the random occurances which chronicalise my life. and from which i will decide which stage of my post pubescent life i have reached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger