Friday, February 16, 2007

chinese new year

is here and hall life isnt doing good for my studies.
im on track. but i havent been studying and doing my work and going for classes conscientiously. ian baey came over to my room and we had hot sex. (u wish). add that to shopping from 6-8 and pool from 9-1130. he left my room at an ungodly hour. and he still had another room to go too. bastard.

hmm. this term break will be a good test of my willpower. eating and collecting money, but also not forgetting to do my projects.


looking forward to velvet on wed i actually know what i'm gonna wear. is that gay or what!?

been having good talks with maseow and ian here and there. all good.
apparently i'm philosophical. i know i am.
but if u havent noticed, the only good philosophers are? DEAD.
YES. DEAD AS DINGBATS. so there's no career in sharing my thoughts with you now.
i dont get shit anyway.

oh yes. for all you people who read butterfly man. trust me he reads tucker max as well. copy cats so lame.
my point is, if hear from one saying "oh her online photo was taken before she discovered __insert restaurant here__'s all-you-can-eat-buffet", i'm gonna get really mad.

heyhey enjoy your cny for now all your voyeurs out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger