Saturday, March 24, 2007

my garden is growing fine lims=]

the only thing i felt like blogging on my mind now is dinner.

conversation with her is very difficult.
its like talking to a female version of myself.

terribly nice setting. rowdy cos all the people were there.
then she asked "so what are your flaws"

-stun10seconds-

my answer isnt the interesting part.
although question like these are akin to a slap on the face.
in terms of impact i mean. not the violence kind.

oh and btw.
the last question u said on msn was worse than telling me you dont wanna do dinner with me again. the one about being obliged to eat and talk. im not the obligatory sorts. im more of the do whatever i wanna do sort.

but then again, i still love you shar. in a friends only way.
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger