Sunday, September 02, 2007

there is no taboo

ok got work to do. shall try to be quick eh
but i must talk to you.

have this mega presentation tmr. hopefully it goes well.
suit and all gonna be super overdressed in sch man. lucky its 9am.
been working on it for the past 4 days. school on a sunday? fab.

domestic problem time of the year.
mom and dad wanna go their own way.
i wanna go on my own way too. can i divorce my family?
absolute crap man.
sister should just get out of my face.
she sends messy house photos to my dad and asks me if i still care about her.
when i say no she gets emo, calls my dad and cries. gimme a break.
i get emo. i cry. life goes on man. i cried on the bus ride to school today. how fucked up is that? least i dont share the burden by complaining to my already loaded parents. i just confide in ling and aunty maureen sometimes. im sure our parents got the excess capacity to stop fighting amongst themselves and worry about your little problems. come on. if u're an adult, u'd know when to gripe and who to gripe to.

now thanks to her brilliant work. dad wants my budget to be contingent on her satisfaction. COME ON. fall apart now world. ask yourself. which of you would agree to having your brother or sister having veto powers over YOUR money? i vehemently disagree with this arrangement.

its 2nd sept and i have no $$ to live. its cool. cos living under duress from this kind of threats is not considered living. i will somehow survive and move on. but if push comes to the shove, im finishing school on bursary or loan. im taking my sleeping bag out. im taking my savings moving on with my life.

my dad says the word DRASTIC. my sis uses the word DRASTIC.
i say : BRING IT. i wanna see what you can do to shock me. this stony core of mine awaits your drastic action.


i've been listening to the same song for 3 days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh... it's not highly helpful, but since i'm a thousand miles away this will have to do.

*HUG*

digital empathizing was never very good.

keep your chin up!

shu

11:55 PM  
Blogger jen said...

well i guess u can always move downstairs if in dire straits.. :) chill yeah.. im here if u wanna talk about it.. *hug*

12:57 AM  
Blogger cai said...

HAHAHA move downstairs????????
thats hilarious.

i think my whole family will laugh if they found out. im thinking of moving to hall. like bunk in with a friend. squat and stuff.

thanks

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger