Sunday, October 21, 2007

cold inside, she wants to be like the water.

a week ago



recently, i've been seriously affected by some comments.
seriouslywhatshappenin.


i cant help it im single and looking. i didnt choose that for myself.
im not gonna settle for less and ask alot of whoever i choose.
and btw they're not repealing 377A for me.
its cool.

what really hurts is the honesty and earnest shown when people give me those comments. its said with all the best intentions and hope. on top of the fact that i already know it, everyone i meet, new or old, is reminding me. if my parents start on my case, im pretty sure i'll crack and fall for some cleaner aunty in NUS.
give me some time please, i dont wanna hurt or get hurt. she's stashed away somewhere. im not falling into the proximity trap.

must focus what im here to do. thats keeping my faith strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger