Saturday, May 10, 2008

there ever was.

there was a girl,

she had an evening to herself. and she came down to siglap. had ice cream and was left squirming because she preferred to have ate and paid. sat on bridges and wasted time.

she had a party. her own birthday party. cried her eyes out and looked terrible. terribly real. it was 11pm and i was hungry. before 12 i was lurched over a packet of 5 star chicken rice. in semi disbelief. she doesnt drive. my hunger was banished.

she only asked me for one thing, to do her finance assignment for her.
and i wish she'd know that i'd do much more than just type out stuff on computers for her. her parents taught her to rely on herself and demand nothing. i hope she'd ask me for the world.



i'd pick you even if my friends tell me you had a past.
i'd pick you even if you didnt pick me.
i'd pick you because i'd picked you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger