Monday, May 18, 2009

laughter, the best medicine

ON SMS.

cai: guys, soccer at my place to watch man utd pick up the title then we can smthg after, those on please type "cai is my hero"


------------------------------------------------------------

REPLIES ON SMS.

poh: cai is my zero. poh is the dough

ian: pick up title your head. dinner provided? <----?!?!??!

greg: i come later.

zg: cai is a fucker.

mark: cai is mark and michelle's hero (in the end never turn up)

shaun: (no response)


------------------------------------------------

poh the smoothie, ian the liverpool fan, greg the distracted, zg the abused by cai too many times, mark the man, shaun the sloth.



jh omitted cos i sent that sms on his behalf. he organise. at my house. ....





i present to you, my friends in a blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger