Tuesday, August 18, 2009

sigh

I finally realised the problem.

why there's been this sense of impending doom, causing me to take things out on people and life in general.

dammit,
at this rate, i have to hang my racket up. cos my right elbow is getting older than the rest of me.
i've always had a free flowing backhand. and as it got better, it got lazier too. and with all the crap stunts i pulled with that shot trying to make federer look like a recreation player, i have to either hang up my racket or switch to a double handed shot. either ways, tennis just isnt the same anymore.

how not to be sad, when you've lost a limb, a soulmate, or a stroke?

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

sigh.. cheer up emo boy..

things will only get better :) keep smiling!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger