Friday, October 09, 2009

ok ok the number is 25. years old

before i sleep, i guess i'll recap back on today.

comparatively quiet to last year. where we went sailing and popped champagne at sea.


i really wanted to have it this way, which is why im just as happy this year. There'll be bigger and more Boomz celebrations to come, so no worries. Im secretly glad its 9th oct now, and i dont have delusions of grandeur. back to the same things ive been pursuing, sailing, career and friends.

the next 25 years will definitely DEFINE who i am. and how successful i become. in work especially. the building blocks of what make me me has been set, and we'll just have to ride it out.

i only hope i carry over as much childish naivete and youthful exuberance into this phase of my life. and use my eyes to see the world. my eyes when i was a baby.

thanks for reading, you're also part of the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger