Sunday, July 15, 2012

Exit Strategy

Well. as they say, if you play with fire you risk getting burnt.

So this time I got burnt pretty nicely. my recent shoulder surgery doesnt even compare to this.
Not gonna be too descriptive on this one, but here's the view from where I am sitting.


CJHSW,


Im at home while you're in santorini with your bf.
I have no plans cos all my plans before you left revolved around you.

I cant take you back after you're back. Thats clear.

I havent had dinner so Im eating the chips your folks brought back from Japan.
Oh speaking of folks I dont know what to tell mine when they ask of you.

I know its what I signed up for. That it would come to these crossroads when you went away.
What I didnt know so well was that your exit strategy was much better planned than me.

You see babe, I was all that because I had no exit strategy.



Love,
Cai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

be good, be good

-ling

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger