Monday, August 09, 2004

fluidity in motion.

right....sorry bout the sudden outburst of inconsistency by my com...this better not ever happen again. anyways....point was...visited my old house to collect my slippers, newsapapers, buy bread and i just decided to go in for the sake of it...boy was it traumatic. seeing your beloved house empty and beyong recognition. seeing every portion of the house from living room to study room to the upstairs and finally my very own room...then reminscing and reliving the moments there....christmas to new year to parties to bad experiences. was enough to throw anyone off guard...somehow i let myself get eaten up these emotions...reveals the weaker side in everyone...luckily only the echoey remains of my old house was present to share in the sorrow. thankfully i didnt go onto the balcony. those who know'd understand the ease in which one could just jump off hastily. and when the main door slammed shut, the eerie unfriendliness of an empty house bade me goodbye. and only then did i realize the same eerie silence would greet the next family, who'd view it in such a challenge to make it THEIR home. a door closed and another opened, how true. now im in my new house using wireless net....and i sense...the real world's just opening up. i approach the next 19 years with caution, but with a gung-ho attitude knowing that failure is certain....but how well i fare in life would hinge greatly on these..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger