Saturday, September 04, 2004

a little bit of candle wax on my back..

the last post was from sispec, courtesy of my mess break which was supposed to last much longer than just 2 hours... spent in in camouflage outfield with the trainees thanks to my dear old commander.. horrible boy that jason, i think he suffers from much schizophrenia...so unnervingly inconsistent. anyway went to the spec mess with don rather than the others in the officers mess otherwise he'd be alone right?... ate food which was yummy thanks to the word called relativity...singapore idol was a nice introductory lesson to civilisation again.. as the army week came to a close...tough one this was...nonetheless under my belt...today's a bright saturday, beat the indian fella at tennis again using mr wu's racket cos my strings broke.(finally) soccer got cancelled so i bummed at home pretty much today... cut my left hands' nails and strummed on this largely uninspiring day for guitars...hopefully tmr will be better... chelsin's flying off tonight so here's wishing her a good one!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger