Saturday, October 16, 2004

aww

okay this really hurts. my head that is. first time im getting this but its really splitting.
shall go see the doc tmr.
almost fainted in the airport today whilst sending shaun off.
body's weak and crickety. this feeling fucks me up.
but somehow i like it.

oh btw, i love things which fuck me up.
like playing the guitar with your left hand or kicking a ball with your left leg.

staring at my panadol.
no aircon today. the cold rips my skin apart.
i need a warm shower.
i love warm showers uknow.

im bored. at home and sick with no one to talk to.
shaun's flying to australia.
jianhong is meeting lau in town.
ian is sian too but two cant play lan.
greg's with jieying.
lingyu's in london for convocation.

am i gonna miss my aop on monday?.
spend the whole week prepping for that.
is this splitting head gonna recur?
im thinking tumour.

hopefully it gets better tmr.
awch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger