Tuesday, December 28, 2004

gramaphone

woot. hey hey.
hehehe.... my coms finally fixed. got graphics card installed, motherboard installed. and internet like a thoroughbred. went through pains to achieve this. but finall.
yea...thanks to dad, keong for helping..and myself for persevering.
kinda explaining why i havent blogged for so long, but okay.

oh btw, for tho gizmo half fucks out there, apparent nVIDIA and ATI dont get along. so its like trying to make enemies work, possible but takes some doing first.heh.

xmas was cool. definitely more and more sombre as the years go, so doing the lil adjustments here and there. got cash for the gift exchange..nvm next year i'll get a gift.
we're the FCUK gang man..hehe...cept me. been dotaing lots. need to find sth new already.
new years coming and i look forward to 2005.

here's what i did okay. in the year 2004. worth remembering of course.
not to forget that tsunamis and stuff remind you of the big picture. hearts out to all victims. life's fragile, we all know that.

jan 04 i was in OCS
Feb- March i was doing JCC in brunei.
April i brought swanlynn to comms ball, ritz again. oh wait, i commissioned too..haha
May i did RCC and became instructor.
June i passed my jeep course and got a driving license. the military sort.
July lingyu came back and we got together, for around 4 months. learnt alot from that. thats life.
August was my first course and i sucked at it.
October minus my birthday was forgettable.

heh most of the stuff happened in the first few months for sure.
life goes on, and i look back at 04 as a year things couldve been better, but i tried my best always, and as always i learnt. i'll carry these lessons along in my body parts like mind and heart, and i feel stronger already.

okay xmas is over, here's my bounty after shopping

edt from sasa 5 bottles, 60$
zara shoes 159$
renoma and bum boxers 30$
two chinese cds 40$
2 giordano corduroy pants $69
starbucks tumbler for dad 18.90$
headphones from harvey norman 20$
warcraft 3 battle chest(pending) 70$
fcuk rattle my bones tee for gift ex 50$
topman tee (my fav buy) 35$
the rest i cant remember actually if any.

freebies other than cash are the 3 shirts my sis bought me from hongkong..heh=]=]
im glad my coms in order, another thing settled. now i wish Everything in my life would settle, until i need some change, then a can try to stabilize everything again. and repeat process over and over again till i die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger