Monday, May 16, 2005

house gymnastics.

cheap thrill. thats what i'm seeking.
soccer, tennis, sailing. thats my idea of a cheap thrill.
just had a game with leon loooo. haha lost 6-3. but it felt so good hitting balls the way we did!
anyway, my groin is still dying. gonna ease up on my body for these cheap thrills. otherwise my back will be next. sounds like some creaky old man eh?. nah. its just me. the sports nut.. been toying with the idea of joining the biathlon society in NUS. with dreams of completing an ironman in future. amazing??. far from it. naomi(a sailing friend, the asian games gold one), did two half ironmans before. and that, i must say, completion is equal to winning alr. 2.4 ocean swim, 112 bike ride, 26.2 run. in miles. so just times 1.7 for conversion to kilometres. and thats what u gotta do consecutively to be an ironman. thinking about it already gives me the chills. biathlon,triathlon, half ironman, ironman. well, something to chew on before i enter the university. regularly running 35km, and swimming 4km weekly sounds like a plan.

back to more mundane bits, ian and nic are just doing their thing as usual. greg's out with jieying. jianhongs done with his new job, and seeing the situation decided to go home.=], and peepeedog? probably in shanghai eating crap out of a monkeys head as i type this.
my super funny sisters babies need more bedding, so she wants me to go parkway to buy.. nonetheless, going lavender to meet hongkiat, justin and leon for some food. leon's coming to pick me up. too bad shuuuulin couldnt make it. (ha. this just to make you feel guilty)

got a few more episodes or futurama, how? i shant go into too much detail. all i know, VERY often i wanna be as stupid as Fry, feel like marrying a girl like LeeLa, even with her lone eye. having a good friend like bender, who'd burn the town down with me, a dad like Professor Farnsworth, who'd always tell me "Good News Everyone." and a doctor like Dr John Zoidberg, currently seen often on my msn photo, for he will most definitely make me laugh all my illness away. materialistic woman like Amy Wong can stay away from me, however..hha..

gonna list a few controversial personalities in my life. somehow, i dont qualify for that list.
isnt that great??
no1: sim jianhong. (altho i dont see why honestly)
no2: nicole mok. (this one i dont see why not=])
no3: wong hongkiat. (haha ng lah. but he recently got added to the list)
no4: loh jieying. (recently added=])
no5: koh sengleong. (our resident olympian cum paedophile=]=]=])
no6: eugene lau. (who, honestly, be placed much higher up the list)
no7: fong zhiguang. (whos an educated ahbeng who like to make commotions at supper)
forgive me for missing out on some.

wanted to add fong xiongkun. but no.1, he's too positively controversial. and no.2, he's not really been a part of my life for awhile.

gonna run..
class gathering.
shuu u better show up!.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger