Thursday, May 12, 2005

crisis

its always one problem after another.
and naturally, it doesnt seem like a big thing anymore.
unless coming off a high, problems in comparison would be very disturbing.
cai's theory of relativity.

so, bought a nautica shirt yday. tried to post pics but hello wasnt entirely cooperating.

somebody just called me and told me im only needed on sat till 2pm. very strange. somehow i have a feeling there's a lot of turmoil there. hopefully i can fix it. i dont like instability.

tennis today, gonna see ren loo and andy. haha.. been awhile for sure.

hongkong trips booked and paid for, and i better fix my digicam before the trip, lest i miss out on the beautiful sights.

interesting fact 1: i dont own a single pen.
interesting fact 2: i've been reading.
spam kings @ borders
me who stared at goats @ mph parkway.


gentle request to rosalind. i'd appreciate it if you, or any of your aliases stop trying to contact me or my friends. at home or overseas. to stop visiting this or their blogs.



ling-yu: eh where've u been man?. i've been trying to contact you for help with the particular function your blog has which is useful. having fun there i hope.=]

gregory ng sin guan: congrats on getting into smu. now im the only person from teg not NOT in SMU. bah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...I'm excited for you for your HK trip...haha anyway...u better buy back some old wives' cakes for me. bleah

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger