Sunday, May 08, 2005

mcfly

gimme another feel good song please?

but seriously.
bad things happen to fucked up people. and to be honest. i have been rather fucked up. so i rationalise my plight

plight=problem. what problem? basically life problem. nothing too bad really. better than some deadline or exam.=]
socially im a mess. i get along with everybody but im still a social mess. inept is the word.
hence i dont really bother talking to people, nor smile at people any longer.
i know not many people think very much of me. but its not jc anymore. where i thought that was important. i can quietly pursue my interests without fear. in between the pursuits, i still, need a nice talk or coffee. but since i've been fucked up, i get none. bah. brilliant
haha....this is what i used to call transition. the ohsoimportant phase of our lives.

FUCK IM SO FRUSTRATED. I GOT SO FUCKING MANY THINGS TO SAY BUT I CANT SAY THEM. WHY WHY WHY WHY MUST IT BE SO FUCKED UP.????????????????????????
I WANNA SAY STUFF. AND IF I CANT EVEN SAY IT HERE. THEN WHERE???






im choking on my blood. help me. help you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

help me help you.
can you not be so frustrated?

1:26 AM  
Blogger shu said...

i love you :)
now love yourself too

1:05 AM  
Blogger cai said...

thanks shu. i love you too.
now im gonna trot to your blog and see if you've added anything new.

when're u coming back from canada?
GATHERING!!!!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger