Sunday, April 24, 2005

HITLERS ARMY

what a beautiful sunday.
lets try to draw it up wont we?

woke up at 1pm.sans breakfast and lunch
played tennis from 2-4 with this ho dude. looks shady sort. sells drugs for a living i aso dunno. his son's in vj. only thing good about him, is he took a set off me. weather was hot and i fucking forgot to wear a cap. lol score 6-2, 5-7. got too tired to fight back by the last 3-4 games.

made love to my guitar. the process of music coming out from the box was sweet. the choice of song was travis. easy to play, even easier to comprehend. smple simple.

before guitar was some home gym working out. i need newer boxers. anybody love me deep?

made my own dinner which consisted of uncooked prawnsticks, yummy swedish meatballs, 3 scrambled eggs, ice lemon tea and ice cream. eaten in reverse order.=]
plopped myself in front of tv after. watching a nice 50s show about allan freed i think, the dude who founded rnb and rock and roll.. the apprentice, tenis, badminton, and some other stuff i cant remember anymore. tired.
why must shaun greg and ian irritate me simultaneously after my sis and mom come and nag at me concurrently. fucking irritating. u get my point. whole day im sitting here so benign. then suddenly every mother son come kachiow me. its not my fault okay. its not your either i know i know.
but fuck you anyway.


if i still miss you after six months, am i stupid or serious about you?
if i still think about you after getting a big fat no, am i hopeless?
oh shut up cai. shut the flying fuck up.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger