Tuesday, April 12, 2005

katsudon

stupid oc. ended the meeting so late hence im staying in camp now.
good things happened, like a wonderful dinner, dota in camp, and generally ALOT of sleep even tho its one thirty. managed to chat with lingyu this morning before camp today which is getting rarer. hope i wasnt too groggy. really means alot to keep in touch with her.. knowing how shes doing day to day is always good. too many friends just disappear. michelle, where'd u go?. deans list ate you up? and all the overseas friends. holy. all gone. NUS will leave me alot less time for all this, so im trying to grab some of everyone before its too late.

tired, eyes also closing already. applied for my leave today yea. so hopefully may 9 will be my second last day less 30th may. the new officers here are nice people. even samuel whom hong said was fucked up. and this guy called chester who beat kannan poobalan at ahm. lungless. one of them will be my understudy, so cant wait for him to finish rcc so he'd be "operational" course starts on thursday. good. fast start fast end then NO MORE.=]
looking at isaac's blog made me realise my favourite colour is pink. pink pink pink pink pink (ic). honestly, pinks not too bad a colour. ha. green's nice too but i've had abit too much lately. so sorry green.

kudos to choo's computer expertise. he's so good until he can give the camp computers dota and wireless. planning to play 2v2 tmr already. the com engineering degree from canada is really great. makes him very relevant. or rather indispensible. and a com whiz man. i cant really get the point across enough can i.

there's someone i know who's bugging the shit outta me. intruding into my private space. worse still. intruding into my friends. its basically some female friends and my best friend. very rude. very unexpected of a girl. demure? elegant? sophisticated? dunno where all that went. she really makes me shake my head. sorry to all those affected. sorry.
d,j,j,l mainly.

okay gonna rest. hope the guys sleeping at home today enjoy what theyve got.
hope is free. so make the most of it. grab it while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger