Sunday, April 03, 2005

to my dearest janette

why must you leave me?
why now? why today?
why am i making myself cry?

if only u knew how much it hurts to have someone close to me leave after sooo long
listening to writing to reach you only made me write this letter to you.

i cant put what i really feel in ink, but i hope somehow u feel it.

when jie comes back later and we send you off, albeit to hougang still, how am i to hold back these tears? how'm i to just see you go like this?

life doesnt stop and wait.. we must move on. but i'll leave this moment reminiscing all the things u did for me. RIBENA!!! i'll never drink another glass again. not unless you made it for me.

if given the choice, i'd keep you in my closet forever.
if not for the fact u have a husband and children somewhere too.


cai is terribly sad today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened ?

-shu

5:25 AM  
Blogger cai said...

shu - she left... didnt need her so my parents sent her packing lor. now she's working for someone else.=]

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger