Thursday, March 24, 2005

three legs walkman

just had to post again.
sorry for he who tramples on my toes. actually no.
whoever came within reach of me today got hit.
haha...im gonna bite.
come come.

if only u knew.
i dont need you.
i dont even need my parents.
its all me now
ME ME ME.
why?. cos its my turn.
fuck with me. and im gonna fuck you back
quick. fall in.

being angry is tiring. im gonna sleep.
i need new friends.
people who i dont feel comfortable with.
least they make me grow.
im searching for a sentence to really summ up my emotions now, in the most succint manner.

fuck is too general. and my vocab isnt that weak.

my chakra is released. let the 7 gates flow. thats how i feel. gimmeanythingnojutsu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger