Monday, February 14, 2005

ACCIDENT PREVENTION

i finally solved my wireless internet problem at home. which means my msn and internet's great.
unfortunately my course just started and i'll be spending more time in camp.
just so happened the msn here must be upgraded and i cant do it so i gotta wait for weeks. amazing huh?
doesnt that just sum life up succintly?

my trusty phone's besides me. like my left and right hand. thing is i just used my phone as a mouse but the cursor didnt move
clever weiguo, simply brilliant.

happy valentines day to all. those who spent it with your loved ones, cherish it. for those cynics, loosen up. for those who proposed, BORING. ahaha....okay that was a wild stab at those lucky people who've found eternal love. (hopefully)

i need to talk to dad about melbourne

i need this msn to work.

besides that. i got everything i need.


wait. i need to remember what i just forgot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger