Saturday, February 05, 2005

THE WHITES

the sun must be getting to my head.
why is east coast park so deserted on a saturday afternoon??..confirmation with my phone. it is saturday wot. no babes, no hunks. only angmohs who seem to have alot more time than we do..why?.cos they relac jack. leave the plush cars to the yellow skinned no lifers. as long as they have enough moolah to sponsor their newborn's pram. they're pretty contented.

i was just reading my last post. wait.phone rings.
mom says i should close the fridge properly else the new year goodies will get spoilt

yea back to the last post.
yesterday my theory was proven correct again. for those who already hate me, for all the evil things i've done to you. good. you wont be reading my blog anyway. but for those who're in state of denial, ask she who called me a jerk yesterday. ask her why. then you'd agree with me.
what better way to confirm it. splendid.

anybody to spend the quiet evening with me today?

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger