Monday, January 31, 2005

i-net usage guidelines

back in camp today, doing duty. no swimming...sigh. i need a swim to cool off....its such a frigging hot day. anyways yes i have work to work. skiving yes. but i've got work to do. not going for the gathering this friday anymore sorry dawn cos the guys wont be going. been dotaing on a sick basis however fun it may be. its been pissing off the people around me but yea, im drugged. maybe if u were here u can be my drug. till then live with it. cos im trying to rid myself of it too. spoke to mom yday cos she has lotsa pent up anger in her, dad doesnt help.... thank heavens for blogging, its such an outlet to release my inner thoughts. my home internet is reallt screwed up, hence i come to camp to blog..lol. least i dont print dreamweaver bibles using camp printers for $13.50 instead of seventy odd bucks for the original copy. heh. greg and ian are stuck in camp for long periods. bah. no friends. girls dont interest me the way they used to. guys dont float my boat. its time for hermt phase. not that i dont love all you fuckers out ther.e its just a phase, makes me come back loving u assholes even more k, so hang in there with me.

advice to mom, to sue, and then finally to me.

pursue your own happiness first, then worry about others.
dont ever hinge your happiness on your loved ones.
because that wont make your loved ones happy.
keep your mind occupied daily with enriching stuff you like.
and your eyes will sparkle with life.
only then can we love our spouses, sons, daughters, relatives and friends with panache

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger