Tuesday, January 18, 2005

LEUKOPLAST

someone help me, im hurting.
sengleong visited me yday and told me about the stories of sailing in melbourne and all the familiar names and training and racing.

today i visit the website. www.sailing.org.sg
and my heart bleeds. i dont recognise the whole national opti team!. those i coached have all graduated?. what the hell. im afraid of showing my face again. singapore has deprived me of the chances they got. did i miss the boat?. yes i did. i believe i've got what it takes. but going back to get thrashed by people i never thought would stay for long would be a real humbler.
i wanna go back
i wanna regain my place.
those government people who go around vetting people's blogs for content, if you see this.
tell them to send me out of the army fast and back into the fray where normal people hang.
until now i dont understand why people putting in their effort for singapore's benefit in sport like indra, lionel lewis, roy and sengleong peiming and all arent exempted. the rule is outdated babe. dont ruin any more sporting careers like mine. now i know i gotta fight the system, fight the association and fight my opponents. and yes people. after today. you'll see me at NSC soon.



let your boatspeed do the talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger