Saturday, January 15, 2005

1001 ALADDIN PLAYING CARDS

god help me. ok?

the clubbing wasnt good because company wasnt what i wanted it to be. wanted you to be there. shimmyin and moving to rnb music was on my mind. not those girls around me or guys hanging about. hearing your anguish really didnt help. but i know i must lead my life happily and as the normal. cos thats what i give you when u're by my side. i promise whenever i can help i will. and when i cant i still try my best, be it in ANY way i'll be there by your side.

im getting used to it. im sure i can. but god give me strength to be the person i wanna be. not to be your perfect human being pure and sinless, but the person you brought to this world to taste the experience of life and its emotions and rollercoaster rides. and ride them over smoothly better than anybody else. that to me is perfection. in an intangible world. your dreams are deemed perfect.

do what makes you happy. just as i have.
and someday it'll be merged into one.
and happiness ensue.


1 Comments:

Blogger cai said...

the model?. the dior or guess model issit?.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger