Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005

how was your celebration for 2005?

was asked what were my resolutions for this coming year.

noneed for those, my resolutions year and year out dont change.
they're also my life resolutions.

shaun had a fever, lau;mavis and mark;grace dropped by to spend some time tog. watched saving ryan's privates. nice show. played risk and caught a cold in the polar climate of shaun's room. didnt help that he was sick and i cant take aircon v well.
woke up and dota-ed csed and rested.
oh yes i bought the wc3. so dont get sian of it k. please.
im also gonna buy the new wilson N six one racket with the money my aunt gave me.
note: spirit of christmas is giving gifts, not cash. so dont be lazy. to right that wrong, i promised myself to convert all those cash into items...and tell them what it was used for.
happy.

to all those close to me, keep it together, and be responsible for your own life. minimise luck, maximise potential. do it YOURSELF. claim that credit. dont let people affect your life. always maintain the trump card. dont let your emotions show. and show ruthless confidence. be the one they all wanna be.

what a way to usher in the new year im telling you. its surreal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger