Friday, January 07, 2005

like a bolt of lightning. knocked me out cold

im not that great. not that suave or handsome. i have my good points but i'd like to think i loiter somewhere around the normal levels. normal guy. normal life. not too outstanding nor forgettable.

however, one thing i consistently make people feel, is confused. especially those who try to figure me out. and when i give my perspective, its NEVER consistent. because my viewpoints change rapidly. therefore i hope my best friend, close mates, and girl friends. esp those close to me. read deeper than the superficial words i offer which only serve the purpose of letting you know i just want your life to be better. its my words which make me complex. but the underlying reason is simple. primary school sorta simple. i care.
and if im not doing such a great job. i implore you to offer your hand and help. cos im not there yet. overwhelm u with assurance and confidence i cant. but show u what sincerity does over time, i can.

once again, never a good sprinter. but always a good distance runner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger