Monday, January 10, 2005

VITASOY.

okay just some random thoughts. no grand theories to scare you people away.
took off today cos jurong east wimming complex was closed and my stomach was really gone fuck.
shant go into any detail on that. xm, dont tell your parents i propagate vulgarities on my blog knowing so well u read it okay?
i dont wanna have to answer to them when chinese new year comes. then my ang pow money also gone fuck
hahaha..
anyway, yea then came home to dad's incessant nagging, [he means well]
btw the earrings off. so dad. there you go.

feeling abit shifty eyed, suspicious about some things. my eyeballs are def on the prowl.
oh yea im using my new wireless mouse and shit...
perfect man..its good.
i'll post about dota somewhere else.
time to spend some time with the group blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger