Tuesday, January 18, 2005

ghett toes.

i want, to be rich and successful. financially independent.
i want, to be a good sailor cos thats my passion.
i want, to be a good man to those around me.

compromise is the key. somethings got to give.
i have a commodity known as time for me to use.
and wisely so it must be used.

either i spend my time getting filling my bank account for the future and loved ones comfort,
or i spend my time purSueing things i love to do. sailing, travelling and challenging myself.
thats a choice i must make.

either ways, thats the beauty of having your future waiting for us young ones.
its not that hard, but a choice must be made.
i call for clarity.
more importantly i need clarity in my calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger