Monday, January 31, 2005

Jasmine Green Tea

im back!...hahaha clearing the stores, a soccer game and a nice cool shower later, im back.
stuff parade turn out and some shit later, im gonna rest. long day. we lost to mib 3-1. i only played the second haly cos of duty issues, but nonetheless had fun. me and oc nswing, maj chew. somehow get along. after i "barked" at him he actually agreed with my suggestion. how cools that. respect to the man who puts the job in front of the damn rank.

i cant deny this phase is a bgr phase. its occupying myself more than usual, so rather than work against it, i'll just do my best till the next phase comes. hopefully its the "walking on sunshine" phase. eternally. have u wondered, must u be absolutely certain about the relationship working out happily to give it a shot.? cos usually i do. and being the love guru i am, i fall flat on my face. "thanks dr murphy" and being the practical fucker i am, maybe being more skpetical about things, and less accomodating would work. besides, i'd try anything to make a r/ship work. anything. drastic?. bring it on.
i pity ALL the girls who know me. i posted about this before. i shall reiterate the fact.
fact k?. not opinion. not thought floating in my head. fact

all females aged 9-99 should stay away from me. the name is cai weiguo. saves you pain and suffering. and saves me too. friendship? forget it.... other guys can give you that.
love?. love and marriage go together like horse and carriage. and cai? he fell off the carriage long ago. conveniently got rolled over by the medieval long spoked wooden wheels.
im not joking. so please. just stay away from me. please. im a cad.

all guys aged 9-99 come and flock to me. we can be chummy and play sports together. i wont break your heart. maybe late for outing abit but wont leave you crying or confused. i can play anything u like to play. interested in shopping too. err.. good for brainless fun.
apply at tagboard when its not spoilt. cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger