Sunday, February 13, 2005

n code

oh yea.
i've never really bitched about this enough, but my course starts tmr.
holy.
basically six weeks of course. by which the last 4 weeks is outfield most of the time
followed by a mere two weeks break. then the NEW course which will be for eight weeks.
using simple calculation, thats 20 weeks. which equates to 5 months. eh wait...were got so much time ah..i thot i ord in june. oh shit. i just added all the numbers together. its actually 16 weeks. which is four months. still too long.
fuck. this isnt happening lemme check my calender. hmm interesting. i may actually miss the last two weeks of the NEW COURSE

haha after all that gibberish all you need to know is that im filled upto my head with work. will be stuck in camp so please please please text me once in awhile to make me happy k?
will come out still but the head will be in "switchoff" mode. those who stay near jurong esp jurong east and beyond. please leave a shoutout in the tag. yale students may apply.
after which, if i still remember, i will have ordedededed.

only thing im dreading about that is the lack of a constant supply of money coming into my atm machine. i've saved, thats for sure. but i find it hard to spend money when none is coming in. sure as i am, i'll save it. let it continue depreciating in the bank. havent been checking on my silver. damn dbs website dont like me. lets try oub, hopefully its like 22cents an ounce now. then i'll woohoo okay?. actually no need...my dad will do that for me. then its education, since we're on the topic of finance. my dad just bought his microlight, has been so busy that i havent even spoken to him about it over chinese new year at all. and i shant waste anymore time. the next opportunity. i wanna go melb. mom dowan me to go melb. sis wants me to go melb. now its dad. if he say no, i can beg until cows come home still can guaiguai take bus go NUS. bah. please give me my chance at freedom. no.1 i pray my dad can finance the thing. no.2 i hope everyones happy. no.3 i hope i'll be staying in melb soon okay.
in that order.

things have been going well. after ord i'll travel to someplace somehow. money spent on travel seems to be worth it. greg's birthday coming soon. oh shyt.
sorry bout the rest. if u bought me sth for my bday. await yours. wait. greg didnt even buy me. ha. today is the last day. boohoo hoo.
just a lil update.
will post more when im less free, thats for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger