Tuesday, February 22, 2005

the day where so many things happened

im officially sick now. with green phlegm spitting from my mouth at a regular basis.
im gonna go grab an mc later, cos my bodys really weak from all that upper body exercise.

its largely because of the weekend i had. left on friday early to make it for this dance production in NUS for eusoff hall cause i promised swanlynn ages ago i'd go. so i went with my ex classmate jasmine and met all sorts of unlikely people there. ming, leanne, zhenghao, thereis, and yea. dan ling. if thats how u spelt her name
apparently my ticket wasnt reserved so she helped me get one. maybe she recognised me from school, but nonetheless i thank her profusely

i was really sick then, but i had to honour my promise so as much as i was lousy company and felt sleepy. i managed to get through it fine enough. this nose likes to give me problem. by the time i took public transport home, i had to take a cab from bedok. so that was how late it got already. was disappointed that i didnt get to send ling-yu off, cos i really thought the timings would fit perfectly.

i keep telling myself the next day would be better, and saturday i did get slightly better. it was gregs bday celebration so round 11 we were at harrys which was delightful. dawn the resident female cyberparker dropped by and joined the 5 dudes reading naruto comics. i had brain haemorrhage and a daiquiri, and the rest had all these concoctions which looked better than they tasted. usually anything blue sucks. then. dawn sent the buys home one by one, and came to my place with shaun to pick up my guitar. a long conversation ensued, which was enjoyable nonetheless, but it lasted till 445!. 2 hours of sleep and at seven i was up headed for malaysia to join dad for a day of fun. headed straight for penawar, where they make the BEST roti prata in the world. sleepy or no sleepy. we proceeded to the hangar for a day of flying. oh yes spoke to dad about studying in australia. over breakfast, and later, over lunch.
flying was awesome=]. carl let me sit in front on my second time up there. taking control over the throttle and wings were exhilarating. i really wass get my license now.. six months of burnt weekends. never mind. i wanna bring my girlfriend flying in future. dad bought one of those aircraft and has been busy assembling it, so it was reall a cool sight.
after that dad let me drive around on his landcruiser which, unlike the army landrover, is an orgasmic ride in comparison. gear shifts are a breeze. overevving doesnt occur. simply sick fun!. yea anyway over lunch me and dad spoke on end about stuff. and the main gist is i would not be going to melbourne anymore. NUS here i come. oh god. there are officially no cyberpunkers in NUS by the way. so i can just SMILE. what the hell. i was sooo tired after the conversation, i went back to the house and slept. and slept. took the 7 oclock ferry back, but god damn slow boat took 2 hours man. slept until my ass hurt. wasnt good sleep mind you. dinner with uncle sven and auntie jacky, was followed by a little dota. oh so little sleep weiguo then trudged back to camp at 530 the next morning. for MOI. no wonder im sick.

anyway need to go now. toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger