Wednesday, March 23, 2005

more cuttlefish please

i love you jiejie. for giving me ken ken cuttlefish on a regular basis. if anyone loved me, she would. nothing comes close to the love i get when ken ken enters my mouth. its COMFORT FOOD.

felt really down and out on monday morning i reckon. smsed people and NOBODY replied. my handphone batt lasts three days as compared to half a day now. amazing. thanks to all my friends. i didnt need you then. my hammock loves me. swing swing swing. none of you rock my world half as much. none of you speak music to me like my md does. its a sony, a beauty. none of you star gaze with me, on top of a fibua building. thank you solitude, i've found a friend.

i must stay focussed. i hate to serve NS. the end nears, but i still gotta do my best. be there for my colleagues. why?. cos i think the load of us dont have the benefit of doing things we wanna do. and its so easy to just "ahh fuck it" the thing right? i'll rather do whatever i've got job best, while waiting for the divine moment my job is also my passion. so TUA KANG RIGHT?.
actually all KONG JIAO WEI one. haha. talk cock only lah.

seriously. i wanna ord. pssst. really, really. can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger