Tuesday, March 29, 2005

NTUC Fairprice

3 and a half hours of waiting at a doctors. thats the state of our healthcare system.
my friends friend, her names chunlin. must go tell her dad. bo ho mia.

i love grocery shopping and all the people look at me and wonder, wtf is this dude doing the same thing as i at this moment?
heh

i suspect my colon isnt doing too well, but the end product is my time spent in the toilet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got stopped there cos there was a frigging earthquake and my whole house started swaying. kar knee nah
it was like you were drunk, disorientated of sorts.
okay sumatra earthquake 7.5 on the richter scale. 600km from singapore
u heard it from this bog first
would love to continue, but i got work tmr...so nights all.


i dreamt of you. beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger