Saturday, April 09, 2005

daphne

this lady doesnt blog very much
but whatever she writes, resonates deeply in my insides.

quote

"Lying among the Victorian rose print sheets at 2am I wonder about the ephemeral nature of my life and the huge uncertainty of the eternity that lays before me and I feel myself swimming in meaninglessness. A haphazard array of daily occurrances make up my life: everyday is a varied routine, every routine a binding ritualistic structure in itself.Every second you spend sitting in your room feeling the world passing you by is a moment wasted in the grand wonder of possibilites of what that moment could have been."

"I don't wish I were someone else. I just wish I weren't me.Just for that tiny moment in time. Do you get that sometimes? I do. And it scares the living daylights out of me. 'Cuz for that brief moment, all that I am just vanishes and I am left with the emptiness of all I am not, and the vastness of all that I could be. And the whole elusive meaning behind it all. "

brilliant eh how her mind works? everybody's got to have these thought sometimes.
lest you're brain dead. or incapable of insecurity.
think it happens abit too much in her, but it makes her interesting nonetheless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, happen to stumble upon your blog. could you leave the url of the blog that you quoted from? i think it's beautiful too. Thanks.

10:12 PM  
Blogger cai said...

no, i'd rather keep it private cos its not my blog. sorry.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger