Saturday, April 16, 2005

vegetables on the dinner table

still home. waiting for ian to confirm so we can meet at 9.


can someone whos perfectly balanced with me step out?
or am i condemned to fleeting friends? found a friends blog recently. actually few moments ago.
good, ian just texted.


but seriously, i need a friend whos in sync with me.
of who else shall i share the thoughts i coop in my head?
this blog can only reveal so much. there's too many megabytes.
i need either a bigger brain, or a fissure in my head.

god, borrow me one of your angels for eternity
somehow even in prayer i can use horrid english.
long as he gets the idea. i beg you.
to be lonely is punishment far worse than jail.
to be muted is far worse than to fail.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi bugger. talk to me!!! i'm kaypoh enough and apparently i have good digital shoulders and ears.

shu

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger