Thursday, April 21, 2005

apricot time

hmm..okay. went clubbing in zouk for the first time in ages. last time i went was january.
not too bad. mambo is getting lousier. phuture is still sardines. why girls go eludes me. if i were a girl i'd not want my feel stomped upon, tits grabbed, and cigarette smoke in my hair. even as i guy im turned off sometimes. not too many friends there yday...but i think it was better than 3 hours of dota. cheaper too since we got in free. sick part was playing dota after clubbing from 4-6 am. thats bad. my hero couldnt walk straight. then i saved on cab when mark drove me and isaac to clementi via his BM 7SERIES. grace u lucky wooman. took forever to get a cab, then cost me 15 eventually...wtf.
anyway doing POL and link up drills with my trainees today was so hard cos my eyes kept shutting. somehow i managed to get by. hope none of them noticed. the eye bags were
like HUGE!
ended late hence im home late... not without drama tho. damn tire of the jeep punctured. then this dude sped thru a turn and almost flipped the thing over. scary shit. i'll probably settle with the corporal tmr. should he get extras or SOL? hmm..

anyways, im devoid of any new friends. feeling great about myself lately. working on my upper body abit more would make me feel bit less guilty. love my sister. have a rough idea what kinda girl im looking for. fatigue and hydration. need to fix up my bed soon. perpetually haunted by past. needs new keypad. needs to reregister my boat with maritime authority. HANDPHONE BILLS AT A ALLTIME LOW WOOHOO. just some thoughts in my head lately. love all you guys and girls=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger