Monday, May 09, 2005

organizing my life

okay now.
things have to be done.

since janette left. few things i've been doing consistently.

1.make the bed.(never did that)
2.organize the room.
3.do the laundry.(never did that)
4.cook meals.(esp when noones home and im hungry)
5.do the dishes(never did that)
6.clean the table(never did that)
7.close all the windows before leaving the house.

thats a start. things get better from here im sure. at least i know i can live with myself.
mom just got an sms from jan. new employers are better now. they were initially stifling so i really pity her.=[

things i gotta buy or do. (note to self: requires cash)

1.fix my camera before hongkong.
2.get myself a new pair of glasses.
3.get myself started on monthly contacts.
4.settle my boat license with mpa.
5.a pair of soccer boots.
6.a musical box.

thats it for now. all i can remember actually.

currently listening to, heaven by los lonely boyz.

happy mothers day to mom.=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger